1. Classification by thickness: (1) thin plate (2) medium plate (3) thick plate (4) extra thick plate
2. Classification by production method: (1) hot rolled steel plate (2) cold rolled steel plate
3. Classification according to surface characteristics: (1) galvanized sheet (hot-dip galvanized sheet, electro-galvanized sheet) (2) tinplate (3) composite steel plate (4) color coated steel plate
4. Classification by use: (1) bridge steel plate (2) boiler steel plate (3) shipbuilding steel plate (4) armor steel plate (5) automobile steel plate (6) roof steel plate (7) structural steel plate (8) electrical steel plate (silicon steel sheet) (9) spring steel plate (10) others
2¡¢ Common Japanese grades of steel plates for common and mechanical structures
1. In the grades of Japanese steel (JIS series), common structural steel mainly consists of three parts. The first part represents the material, for example, S (Steel) represents steel, F (Ferrim) represents iron; The second part represents different shapes, types and uses, such as P (Plate) for plates, T (Tube) for tubes, and K (Kogu) for tools; The third part represents the characteristic number, which is generally the minimum tensile strength. For example, SS400 - the first S refers to steel, the second S refers to "structure", 400 refers to the lower limit tensile strength of 400MPA, and the general structural steel with tensile strength of 400MPa as a whole.
2. SPHC - The first S is the abbreviation of steel, P is the abbreviation of plate PLate, H is the abbreviation of hot heat, and C is the abbreviation of commercial, which generally means hot-rolled steel plate and strip.
3. SPHD - Hot rolled steel plate and strip for stamping.
4. SPHE - Hot rolled steel plate and strip for deep drawing.
5. SPCC - generally cold rolled carbon steel sheet and strip, equivalent to Chinese Q195-215A brand. The third letter C is the abbreviation of Cold. To ensure the tensile test, add T at the end of the brand as SPCCT.
6. SPCD - cold rolled carbon steel sheet and strip for stamping, equivalent to China's 08AL (13237) high-quality carbon structural steel.
7. SPCE - cold rolled carbon steel sheet and strip for deep drawing, equivalent to China's 08AL (5213) deep drawing steel. When it is necessary to ensure non-timeliness, add N at the end of the brand name as SPCEN. Quenching and tempering code of cold-rolled carbon steel sheet and strip: annealing status is A, standard quenching and tempering is S, 1/8 hard is 8, 1/4 hard is 4, 1/2 hard is 2, and hard is 1. Surface processing code: D for matt finish rolling and B for bright finish rolling. For example, SPCC-SD refers to the cold-rolled carbon sheet generally used for standard quenched and tempered, matte finish rolling. Another example is SPCCT-SB, which means cold-rolled carbon sheet with standard quenching and tempering, bright processing and mechanical properties.
8. JIS mechanical structure is represented by steel grade: S+carbon content+letter code (C, CK), in which the carbon content is the middle value × 100 indicates, letter C indicates carbon K indicates carburizing steel. For example, the carbon content of carbon curling plate S20C is 0.18-0.23%.
3¡¢ Designation of silicon steel sheet in China and Japan
1. Chinese brand representation method:
(1) The expression method of cold-rolled non-oriented silicon steel strip (sheet): DW+100 times of the iron loss value (the unit weight iron loss value of 1.5T at the frequency of 50HZ and sinusoidal magnetic induction peak)+100 times of the thickness value. For example, DW470-50 refers to cold-rolled non-oriented silicon steel with a core loss of 4.7w/kg and a thickness of 0.5mm. Now the new model is 50W470.
(2) The expression method of cold-rolled oriented silicon steel strip (sheet): 100 times of DQ+iron loss value (the unit weight iron loss value of 1.7T at the frequency of 50HZ and sinusoidal magnetic induction peak)+100 times of thickness value. Sometimes G is added after the iron loss value to indicate high magnetic induction. For example, DQ133-30 represents a cold-rolled oriented silicon steel strip (sheet) with a core loss value of 1.33 and a thickness of 0.3mm. Now the new model is 30Q133.
(3) Hot rolled silicon steel plate Hot rolled silicon steel plate is represented by DR, which is divided into low silicon steel (silicon content ≤ 2.8%) and high silicon steel (silicon content>2.8%) according to the silicon content. Expression method: 100 times of DR+iron loss value (the unit weight iron loss value when the maximum value of magnetic induction intensity with 50HZ repeated magnetization and sinusoidal change is 1.5T)+100 times of thickness value. For example, DR510-50 refers to hot-rolled silicon steel plate with core loss value of 5.1 and thickness of 0.5mm. The grade of hot-rolled silicon steel sheet for household appliances is expressed by JDR+iron loss value+thickness value, such as JDR540-50.
2. Japanese brand representation method:
(1) The cold rolled non-oriented silicon steel strip consists of nominal thickness (increased by 100 times)+code A+guaranteed iron loss (increased by 100 times when the frequency is 50HZ and the maximum magnetic flux density is 1.5T). For example, 50A470 refers to cold-rolled non-oriented silicon steel strip with thickness of 0.5mm and guaranteed value of iron loss ≤ 4.7.
(2) The cold-rolled grain-oriented silicon steel strip is composed of nominal thickness (increased by 100 times)+code G: represents common material, P: represents high-oriented material+iron loss guarantee value (increased by 100 times when the frequency is 50HZ and the maximum magnetic flux density is 1.7T). For example, 30G130 refers to cold-rolled oriented silicon steel strip with thickness of 0.3mm and guaranteed value of iron loss ≤ 1.3.
4¡¢ Electroplated tin plate and hot-dip galvanized plate:
1. Electroplated tin plate
Electroplated tinplate and steel strip, also known as tinplate, are coated with tin on the surface. They have good corrosion resistance and are non-toxic. They can be used as packaging materials for cans, inner and outer sheath of cables, instrument and telecommunication parts, flashlights and other hardware.